Thursday 16 February 2012

Time Team visit a French Cave!



Today during writing the Time Team went to a different country to see how Pre-historic Man recorded their stories and memories in art.  Take a look at the cave yourself and then read our favourite sentences from our 10 minute writing.

Lascaux Cave

We will add our writing here:

Scary blackness inside as we are exploring through the cave of darkness.  Ripora
It feels like I have been eaten by a monster in the dark cave.  Jess
It's like I'm in a dead skeleton body.  Lachlan
I can hear the stags running through my mind.  Chloe
The big bison killed a man.  It is sad because he was hunting for food but the bison was hungry as well. Graeson
In my head I can hear the cow mooing. Sophie
It looks dark in the cave. Bria
The cave it looks like a boney giant.  Liam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.