Thursday 5 April 2012

Learn your tables

I really loved the U-Tube song Rachelle showed us in assembly to help learn doubles so I found a few to help with our tables.  I hope you have fun using them.  For our other maths resources just click on the post label at the left of the blog - Maths.





Learn your 10x table
Learn your 5x table
Learn your 11x table
Learn your 3x table
Learn your 4x table
Learn your 6x table
Learn your 7x table
Learn your 8x table
Learn your 9x table
Learn your 12x table
Remember your mixed tables

Don't forget that you need to know the division facts too so try going backwards.
If I have 45, how can I make it in the 9x table?  9 x 5 = 45

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.