Monday 9 July 2012

Teacher writing home learning

The teachers all went on a writing course today and I am so excited about what I learned, because we will use it in class together.  


I wonder if you can guess the time of the year my poem describes?


The sun sits low, catching my eyes in a flash
The blue sky lays gently, watching from above
The skeleton trees stand upright like soldiers on duty
The wind whips like a biting razor



Have I used the name of the season in my poem?  How can you tell what season I am talking about?
Image from geograph.org.uk 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.