Thursday 16 May 2013

Home learning from Estée


Hi Allana,
Tonight I did my home work grid and I decided to email you about my after school activities.
I did my singing exam practice but today I did it with a real piano player. His name was Hamish and he had a grand piano.
 It was awesome because I had never done it before.
My real exam is on the 28th of May.
Tomorrow night I am going to watch a concert about singing and Hamish is in it.
From Estee


I love finding out about the exciting learning you all do at home.   I am really excited for Estée with her exam.  It takes lots of courage to complete exams in music or dance and I know lots of our class know how she feels and will give her lots of encouragement.

2 comments:

  1. I like that Estee but what else do you do.
    Daniella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Estee good luck for your exam how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.