Friday 27 September 2013

Josh D inquiry reflection

My favourite thing in our science inquiry was our experiment because I learnt that soda water might make a plant grow well.  We need to do some more testing.
I loved when Mike the bug man came to show us all his insects.  We learned that there are tree wetas and cave wetas.  Sometimes a small cave weta might live in your house!
On our experiment we didn’t work very well in a team.  I need to share my great ideas more and help them get on with the task.  In the end we had a great experiment to share at The Science Fair. Lots of parents came to see our learning.
I am still wondering if mobile phones are safe around people and how the would affect plants.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.