Thursday 19 September 2013

Morris Lessmore

I was siting down reading my book when all of a sudden the wind, which had started as a light breeze,  started blowning violently.  I pretended that nothing  was happening  but as quick as a boulder falling,  pages were blowing past me.  I woundered if I was heavy enough then suddenly I was hovering and then-blown away.  It felt like a dream and I was clinging onto a street post in the middle of a tornado.  Bicycles flew past.  Would I ever survive to see if I could rescue my books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.