Wednesday 19 March 2014

At Martial Arts

First I sign in then I put my stuff in my locker. 
If I get there early, I get to play on the playground. Then I have to check the time to see if it is time to start training. 
Next we do some stretches. Then we play a game and it is octopus. 


The Grand Master tells us which belt is in for training. Then we go to grey lines. Then we do the punching and kicking rutting.
Then we go to gray lines then we go home.

At martial arts I learn kick and punch routines.  I need to be A+ adventurous to learn my new combination and listen VERY carefully.

Tuala 19th March

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.